Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods Private Tour from Denver
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take a scenic drive up Colorado's Pikes Peak.
- Pay a visit to the famous Garden of the Gods.
- Marvel at massive sandstone formations.
This private journey takes you from Denver to Pikes Peak over one of the nation's highest paved highways. This well-known mountain is the world's second-most-visited mountain. Along the journey up, you'll be treated to some of Colorado's most breathtaking scenery.
You'll also see The Garden of the Gods, one of the world's most remarkable geological phenomena, which has been awarded greatest city park in the country and second in the world. With the breathtaking 14,115-foot Pikes Peak as a backdrop, the 300-foot orange sandstone formations will steal your breath away.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Lunch (gourmet sandwich and chips)
Pickup from Denver
What to Remember
- This tour is for 2 people and prices are per person.
- You will need to coordinate your pickup location with the tour operator following purchase.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.