Rocky Mountain National Park Private Hiking Tour from Denver
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take a hike around the Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Have a picnic against the backdrop of a glacier.
- Pay a visit to the world-famous Stanley Hotel.
During this private hiking tour, discover America's third most popular national park! Awe-inspiring views of 14,000-foot peaks, high-elevation lakes, and lush woods await you on your adventure. While picnicking behind a stunning glacier backdrop, take in a breath of pure mountain air. You'll have the chance to tour the historic village of Estes Park, as well as a special stop at the iconic Stanley Hotel, which served as the basis for Stephen King's best-selling novel "The Shinning."
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Lunch (gourmet sandwich and chips)
Pickup from Denver
What to Remember
- This tour is for 2-7 people. Prices are per person and there is a minimum purchase of 2 tickets.
- You will need to coordinate your pickup location with the tour operator following purchase.
- Hikes are easy-to-moderate unless otherwise noted. Most hikes are 3-4 miles long.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.