Scenic Mount Evans Group Tour with Picnic Lunch
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Take in breathtaking vistas of Colorado's Rocky Mountains.
- Visit Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the most beautiful outdoor music venues in the world.
- Benefit from the advantages of being in a small group with a passionate local guide.
Embark on a journey to the summit of Mount Evans, Colorado's tallest mountain. Begin by admiring the beautiful scenery of Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the most distinctive and gorgeous outdoor concert venues in the world. From there, take a scenic bypass with panoramic views to Mount Evans. Stop for a picnic lunch at Echo Lake and take in the magnificent mountain views. Drive to the peak of Mount Evans on the highest paved road in North America, where you'll be rewarded with 14,000-foot views. This is the trip for you if you're looking for an all-day outing that allows you to get close to nature while also exhibiting Colorado's magnificent scenery.
- Guided tour
- Lunch (a turkey sandwich; can be modified if you have dietary restrictions)
Denver Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, United States
Meet your guide by the large flagpole.
What to Remember
- This tour is available for ages 8+.
- Not recommended for people with fear of heights.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.