Scenic Rim Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take a tour around Arizona's landscape to take in the splendor.
- Follow the signs to Merry-Go-Round Rock.
- Learn about Sedona folklore, geology, and desert scenery.
On this 2-hour Scenic Rim excursion, you'll travel high in height and experience rugged backcountry sceneries, giving you breathtaking vistas.
At the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona, hop into a custom-built, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler. Then you'll climb through winding canyons and over rocky trails to Schnebly Hill Road's towering red rock formations and stunning views. You'll travel up to Merry-Go-Round Rock, where you'll stop to take in the views, which include the appropriately titled Cow Pies. Along the journey, stop by Munds Wagon Trail, which was built in 1902 and served as one of the original cattle trails in the state. There are numerous photo opportunities with some of Arizona's most beautiful landscapes as your backdrop. This Scenic Rim trip is a great opportunity to spend two hours exploring Sedona's rocky terrain while learning about its fascinating history.
- Transport in custom-built open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Guided tour
Children (ages 2-12)
204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
What to Remember
- The booking minimum is two adult passengers.
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant.
- All children must be at least 2 years old and accompanied by an adult.
- Arizona law requires car seats for children up to 5 years and under 40 pounds. Car seats are provided.
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions.
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.