Sunset Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a bumpy jeep journey in the desert on picturesque desert roads.
- Get to know the Sonoran desert and its inhabitants.
- Discover why Arizona sunsets are said to be the most beautiful.
Explore the gorgeous trails of Tonto National Forest on this strenuous twilight desert jeep excursion. You'll go on a bumpy off-road adventure while admiring an Arizona sunset.
Your guide will take you on a tour through Arizona's largest national forest. Learn about the Sonoran desert's vegetation and animals, as well as the region's Native American history. You'll arrive at a spectacular vantage point overlooking the ancient Great Western Trail at sunset. Look at the trail that was formerly used to transport cattle and horses to see why some people consider the sunsets in Arizona to be among the best in the world.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverage (1 per guest)
- Entry to Tonto National Forest
- Pick up services
8711 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Meet on the west side of the Shell gas pumps, there is free parking available in the parking lot.
Inset "Off-Road Jeep Adventures" into Google maps which will guide you to the operations office located at the Village at Pinnacle Peak in North Scottsdale. After you arrive to the Village at Pinnacle Peak, locate the Shell gas pumps of the Pinnacle Peak General Store. Walk or drive to the west side of the Shell gas pumps to meet your guide.
What to Remember
- A minimum of 2 tickets is required per booking.
- Please note: This off-road tour is very bumpy, with jarring rides through rough terrain.
- Not suitable for guests with major health issues, back problems, neck problems, motion sickness, expectant mothers, or any other health issue.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will not drive the Jeeps.
- This is a low-speed sightseeing tour; tour guides will not perform any dangerous tricks or maneuvers.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- Guests may bring their own drinks, but glass containers are prohibited.
- Keep in mind that the drinking age in America is 21 years.
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver before departure.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the starting time, this is the final boarding call. If you arrive after the starting time, you will be unable to attend the tour. No refunds or reschedules will be issued to late arrivals.
- Keep in mind that Uber/Lyft drivers tend to be late. Using Yber/Lyft, it is recommended to try and arrive 45 to 60 minutes before the starting time.
Daily at 4:00
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.