The Best of Denver Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Find out everything you need to know about Denver.
- Learnintriguing facts about the city from your private guide.
- Take a stroll through the city and get to know Denver like a resident.
This 2-hour private guided tour will show you around Denver. You will see the city's most charming locations with the help of a professional guide. What fascinating tales from Denver's Gold Rush and Wild West era may be told? During your private stroll, you'll learn all of this and more!
You will have the opportunity to see the city while learning interesting facts and tales. Denver, dubbed "The Mile High City," is proud of its 200 visible mountain peaks that reach over 225 kilometers, so there will be plenty to discuss! The number of stories concealed in Denver's streets, buildings, and corners will astound you. Your guide will explain what makes living in this city exceptional and unique.Perfect for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city!
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
1601 Arapahoe St, Denver, Denver, Colorado 80202, USA
Meet your guide in front of Daniels & Fisher.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.