The Best of Los Angeles Guided Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Explore the best spots of Los Angeles with the help of an expert guide.
- Learn about the city's intriguing facts and legends.
- Get some helpful hints for the remainder of your stay.
During this 2-hour walking tour, see what Los Angeles has to offer! Follow your guide on a tour of the area's most famous landmarks. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city.
You will see the city's most charming locations with the help of a professional guide. Did you know that "Hollywoodland" was the initial spelling of the famous Hollywood sign? Is it true, for example, that goats are used to maintain the grounds around the Getty Museum spotless? During the trip, these and many other questions will be addressed. You will have the opportunity to see the city while learning interesting facts and tales. Learn why pickles aren't allowed to be made in the downtown industrial zone. You'd be astonished at how many stories are concealed in Asheville's streets, buildings, and corners.Your cheerful guide will tell you what makes this city special and unique.
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
6068 Mulholland Hwy, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Meet your guide at the beginning of the Hollywood Sign Trail.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.