The Gates of Guinee Voodoo Tour in New Orleans
Duration: Up to 1 hour 45 minutes
- Learn about voodoo and how it arrived in New Orleans.
- Visit the spooky spot:The Gates of Guinee
Many newcomers to New Orleans want to learn about voodoo, and this trip provides a pleasant and convenient way to do it! Voodoo has intrigued outsiders since it first came in New Orleans from the decks of slave and trade ships, shrouded in mystery, driven by thumping drums, and populated by some of the most fascinating — and virile — deities in modern theology. This trip will take you on a journey through the mythical underworld to the voodoo queen's footsteps.
- Walking tour with in-person guide
- Licensed, insured, and bonded tour operator
- Alcoholic beverages
- Students & military (must provide ID upon arrival)
1201 St. Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70112
Meet at 1201 St. Louis St in New Orleans.
What to Remember
- No one under 17 years old is permitted on the tour.
- This tour is suited for up to 20 guests.
- Tours go out rain or shine.
- Intoxicated travelers will not be permitted.
- Members, officers, and affiliates of competitors of Psychonautic Entertainment, L.L.C. d/b/a Hottest Hell Tours, including, without limitation, any tour companies operating in the Greater New Orleans area, are strictly prohibited from purchasing tickets for any tour offered by Hottest Hell Tours or attending or otherwise participating in such tour(s).
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.