The New Orleans Ghost Adventures and Haunted Ghost Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Explore New Orleans' eerie side.
- Discover the history of the city in a unique and fascinating way.
- Visit the French Quarter and learn about its dark secrets.
- Welcome to New Orleans, the most haunted city in the United States! Guests on this New Orleans Ghost tour will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view haunted locales explored by actual ghost hunters, as shown on popular television shows.
- From the Lalaurie Mansion to Laffitte's Blacksmith shop, you'll be sure to see some truly terrifying sights.
- Local New Orleans historians lead the Ghost Adventures trip, which is historically authentic. You'll hear disturbing actual stories of the French Quarter, including murders, mayhem, and tragedies that have marked the area's eerie past!
- There will be no theatrics, just the chilling, spooky reality, as this experience will give you a more realistic perspective on these ghost stories.
- Local expert historian guide
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Infant (ages 0-4): free
New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at 620 Decatur Street #600, New Orleans.
What to Remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget your camera!
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.