Ultimate City Bike Tour in Chicago
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take a guided bike tour of Chicago's best attractions.
- Discover Chicago's fascinating past.
- Take a ride through the verdant parks and along the beautiful lakefront.
While cruising through the parks and gardens along the lakefront, take in the Chicago skyline and learn about the city's history. This casual guided bike tour takes you through Museum Campus, Grant Park, and Millennium Park's green spaces and monuments. Discover why Chicago is "cooler by the lake" by taking in the picturesque surroundings.
The Chicago Lakefront, Soldier Field, Buckingham Fountain, Pritzker Pavilion, The Bean, and Northerly Island are among the other attractions.
- Tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 12: reduced
- Student/senior/military: reduced
Bobby's Bike Hike headquarters - 540 N. Lake Shore Drive
Entrance is on the south side of Ohio Street, just west of Lake Shore Drive - Please enter through the covered Driveway, and once you're through, turn right and follow the signs.
What to Remember
- Riders of all ages and fitness levels are welcome, but children must be able to ride a bike for six miles.
- The length of the tour is six miles/ten kilometers.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.