Walnut Creek Bike Tour
Duration: from 4 hours to 4 hours 15 minutes
- Take a guided tour of Lady Bird Lake and boat down to Longhorn Dam.
- Explore several communities with bike lanes that provide for comfortable street riding.
- Head to a paved trailhead and take in the surroundings and views of the Austin skyline from afar.
Bike 22 miles (easy) around Lady Bird Lake and S. Walnut Creek in a four-hour guided tour. On the way back, pause for a drink and a snack before continuing down the new boardwalk. For a solo tour, add $60.
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
30 East Ave, Austin, TX 78701, USA
What to Remember
- Ages 12 and up.
- Beginner skill level with one huge hill, 20+ mile active ride but easy. We stop for lunch and beer on the way back. - Bring extra water and energy bar.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.