Day Trip to Newport Mansions from Boston
Duration: Up to 11 hours
- Take a narrated tour of Newport's intriguing history while admiring beautiful homes and other distinctive sights.
- Explore the lovely and charming city of Newport at your own speed.
Head to the lovely coastal city of Newport, Rhode Island, to get away from the city's rush and bustle. This day excursion combines the best of both worlds, providing you with a guided tour as well as free time to explore Newport at your leisure. Explore the historic Breakers home, which served as a summer resort for Cornelius Vanderbilt II's family, as well as the French chateau-styled mansion of The Elms. On an engaging narrated tour, see famous Newport sights like St Mary's Parish, Ocean Drive, and the Naval War College. After your tour, you'll be free to explore this charming and historic city on your own.
- Admission to the Breakers Mansion and the Elms Mansion
- Discounted admission to the International Tennis Hall of Fame (if choose to visit in free time)
- 1-hour narrated tour
- 1.5 hours of free time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Guidebook and discount card
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and drink
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
What to Remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out.
- This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience.
- This tour is not suitable for pets.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems and/or heart conditions.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Don't forget your camera!
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.