Downtown Las Vegas Fremont Street After Dark
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Visit the Union Station site to see where it all began.
- Take a stroll down Fremont Street as the neon-infused 'Glitter Gulch' comes to life and Vivavision, the world's largest video screen, comes to life.
- Visit well-known sights such as the World's Largest Golden Nugget and a 40-foot-tall fire-breathing Mantis.
- Go shopping and dining at the outdoor Downtown Container Park.
- Visit Fremont East, a recently revived restaurant, shopping, and entertainment zone.
See the neon spectacle of the world-famous 'Glitter Gulch' on this 2-hour guided tour. Fremont Street is known across the world for its bright lights, vivid neon tubes, casinos, gambling, bizarre attractions, and party atmosphere. Grab a drink and meet your guide at the beginning of Las Vegas, where you'll be given an earpiece to ensure you hear everything. Take pictures of historic sites, listen to stories, and learn interesting information as you travel down Fremont Street. This trip will take you from the beginning of Las Vegas to the zenith of the casino industry, culminating at the new and upgraded Fremont East. Following your tour, a list of local restaurants and business coupons will be supplied, allowing you to choose from a variety of possibilities.
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
1 S Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
The tour meets on the city sidewalk directly in front of the Plaza Hotel and Casino on Main Street at Fremont Street. Look for the tour guide wearing a yellow Las Vegas Walking Tours T-Shirt (or a light brown/tan jacket in colder months). If taking a taxi, specify that you're going to Fremont Street and get dropped off in front of The Plaza.
What to Remember
- This tour stops outside of business and establishments to allow for discussion and viewing photos (if applicable) but has no planned excursions inside any establishments (with exception of Union Station site and Downtown Container Park).
- Weather/activity appropriate clothing. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas so dress accordingly.
- Tours are offered in English. Fluency in conversational English is recommended to fully enjoy your tour.
- Bring a camera, sunscreen, water, umbrella and government-issued ID card. Downtown Container Park requires presentation of 21+ ID card after 9.00pm.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.