Griffith Park Experience: Hollywood Hills Hike
- Take a hike in Griffith Park while listening to stories from your knowledgeable guide.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the breathtaking Griffith Park Observatory.
- Take the best selfie as Hollywood sign stands behind you.
You'll walk to the top of one of Griffith Park's highest hills for a stunning perspective of the Los Angeles cityscape on this Hollywood Hills tour. Your knowledgeable local guide will take you on a tour of Griffith Park, telling you intriguing stories about Hollywood history, film trivia, and recommendations for the greatest locations to see in Los Angeles. Most tour guides are also performers and comedians, so keep a watch out for yours on the big screen in the near future!
You'll stroll over to an overlook after seeing the breathtaking panoramic views from the summit to grab the perfect photo of the Hollywood Sign, sure to make your Instagram followers jealous! Finally, you'll head to the Griffith Observatory for a grand finale of (actual) stars and amazing panoramas, capping out your Hollywood Sign walk.
- Guided tour
- Exclusive access to the Griffith Observatory (excluding Mondays)
2700 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027
Please meet your guide at Griffith Park / The Greek Theatre Box Office (The North Vermont Avenue Entrance of Griffith Park) 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
What to Remember
- Tour distance: 3.5 miles (5.6 km).
- Please note The Griffith Observatory is closed on Mondays.
- Fitness level: Easy to moderate and great for families.
- This tour is recommended for ages 6 and up. Children participating should be able to bike on their own.
- No strollers are allowed on the tour.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.