iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Ontario
- Skydive safely from the comfort of your own home.
- Take the entire family on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for all ages.
- Experience the rush of free falling.
On this ultimate indoor skydiving experience, you'll plummet, free fall, and soar into the air.
When you arrive, you'll put on your suit and helmet before receiving a quick training session from a professional skydiver. Then, for a thrilling adrenaline rush, enter the vertical wind tunnel and float weightlessly in space. Inside the chamber, the teacher will be present to ensure that you get the most out of your experience and to provide floating and spinning suggestions.
- 2 flights in the Vertical Wind Tunnel
- Instruction from an indoor skydiving instructor
- Take-home certificate commemorating your experience
- Flight Deck viewing for friends and family
4510 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Ontario, CA 91764
Your experience will begin promptly upon your arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.
What to Remember
- This experience is for ages 3-103 (seriously).
- All participants are required to sign a waiver upon arrival. Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- Your world-class instructor will take you through an orientation.
- Beginner flyers are welcome. There is no skill required.
- Participants must weigh less than 300 pounds. Participants who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply.
- Participants must wear sneakers.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.