Jet Boat Excursion in Talkeetna
Duration: 12 hours
- Set out on a twenty-mile guided tour across the mild river waters of a charming Alaskan location.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a bald eagle's nest, as well as other wildlife.
- Take a guided hike to a Dena'ina Indian Encampment, where you'll learn about the area's rich history.
- Make your way to the Susitna River for some of Alaska's most beautiful scenery.
A exciting and fast jet boat excursion will take you through the Alaskan tundra. With a skilled guide leading the way, cruise over crystal water while discovering the wonderful outdoors.
- Guided 2-hour jet boat tour
- Roundtrip bus shuttle from Anchorage to Talkeetna
- Natural history hike
What to Remember
Please dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket that can shield you from light wind or rain.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.