Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York with Boat Tour
Language: English, Spanih
Duration: Up to 19 hours
- Admire the majesty of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls.
- Take a Maid of the Mist boat ride to experience the force of the Niagara Falls.
- Learn about the history of this natural wonder while taking in the breathtaking views from several vantage points.
Don't miss the allure of one of the world's most stunning natural wonders, Niagara Falls, during your visit to New York! Your day will start with an early morning departure from Manhattan's Times Square. On your way north, you'll travel by comfortable motor coach with your bilingual tour guide, taking in the gorgeous scenery of upstate New York.
Upon arrival at your location, take a historic Maid of the Mist boat trip to experience the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of the Niagara Falls. You'll hear about the fascinating history of these enormous waters and get stunning views of the falls from several vantage points during your stay.
You'll have time to eat lunch on your own, shop for souvenirs, and explore the gorgeous Niagara Falls State Park. Relax as you return to Times Square between 11 p.m. and midnight after a fantastic experience and wonderful recollections.
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transfer from NYC on a comfortable motor coach
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise or to the Cave of the Winds
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
Two Times Square at 714 Seventh Avenue between 47th and 48th Streets, New York, NY 10036
Please meet in front of the Lids store.
What to Remember
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and November (exact dates are subject to ice conditions). It will be replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions).
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints.
- When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided as you may get a little wet.
- Boat option starting from 18 May.
- This tour is available in both English and Spanish.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.