Olympic National Park Day Tour
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Join a naturalist guide on interpretive nature hikes or snowshoe expeditions.
- Take in Hurricane Ridge's spectacular peninsular views and subalpine meadows.
- Dip your toes in the deep blue waters of Lake Crescent in the Olympic National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its vast wilderness and natural variety. This naturalist-led cruise takes you over Puget Sound to the Olympic Peninsula's northeastern tip, where you'll see the region's moss-draped forests, blue lakes, and dramatic mountains.
Watch deer graze in the meadows, listen to a marmot's peculiar scream, smell the rich perfume of a June wildflower, or feel the snow crunch beneath your feet on a winter snowshoe at Hurricane Ridge.
Then head west to the glacially sculpted Lake Crescent, where you'll explore the fern-filled woodlands that border its shoreline, possibly stopping at Marymere Falls. Your guide will explain how Olympic seclusion has resulted in several diverse ecosystems throughout the day.
On days when the weather prevents access to Hurricane Ridge, you can visit the Dungeness Wildlife Refuge's sandy coast or spend more time in the Elwha Valley's forests and waterfalls.
- Personally guided tour led by expert naturalists in English
- Entry fees and equipment included
- Transportation in luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Vans or SUVs
- Fresh, family-style lunches
- French-press coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries
- Snacks, refreshments, and water
The Adventure Hub & Winery, 2960 4th Ave S, Suite #115, Seattle, WA 98134
Please contact Evergreen Escapes at least 24 hours in advance to confirm your tour location and time.
What to Remember
- You must contact the tour operator to schedule pick-up location and time.
- Minimum age on tours is 10 years old.
- All tours are personally guided and conducted in English.
- Prices and availability are subject to change.
Available year round: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7.30am
1 May - 31 October: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7.30am
Tour is not available New Year’s Day, 22 Nov 2018 or Christmas Day
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.