Past to Present Downtown Las Vegas Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Explore theFremont Street, also known as the “Glitter Gulch”.
- Hear stories and fun facts about Vegas covered from past to present.
- Learn about Las Vegas from a knowledgable guide.
- Get a chance to pass through Fremont Street Experience & canopy.
- Witness the fascinating discovery of revitalized Fremont East and visit Downtown Container Park.
- Get some area tips, tricks, recommendations and discounts to feel like a 'Vegas Insider'.
Take an amazing 2-hour guided walking tour of the famed 'Glitter Gulch' in Downtown Las Vegas! Take a 'walk through time' on the famous Fremont Street with your local guide. Learn how Downtown Las Vegas evolved from a run-down outpost to the neon-filled 'Glitter Gulch,' one of the world's most photographed and legendary thoroughfares, to a modern-day marvel of urban regeneration and revitalization. The famed casinos, hotels, wedding chapels, and top-tier restaurants may all be found in downtown Las Vegas. You'll learn about the history of Downtown Las Vegas and why it's such a popular tourist destination today. Following your tour, a list of local restaurants and business coupons will be supplied, allowing you to choose from a variety of possibilities.
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 4-10) reduced
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
1 S Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
The tour meets on the city sidewalk directly in front of the Plaza Hotel and Casino on Main Street at Fremont Street. Look for the tour guide wearing a yellow Las Vegas Walking Tours T-Shirt (or a light brown/tan jacket in colder months). If taking a taxi, specify that you're going to Fremont Street and get dropped off in front of The Plaza.
What to Remember
- This tour stops outside of business and establishments to allow for discussion and viewing photos (if applicable) but has no planned excursions inside any establishments (with exception of Union Station site and Downtown Container Park).
- Weather/activity appropriate clothing. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas so dress accordingly.
- Tours are offered in English. Fluency in conversational English is recommended to fully enjoy your tour.
- Bring a camera, sunscreen, water, umbrella and government-issued ID card. Downtown Container Park requires presentation of 21+ ID card after 9.00pm.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.