Philadelphia's Murals 2-hour Segway™ Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take in more than 20 murals in Philadelphia's most vibrant neighborhoods.
- See the best spots of the city on a self-balancing scooter as a local expert guides you around.
- Pass through the Old City and the Northern Liberties neighborhood.
On this 2-hour SegwayTM tour, discover Philly's artistic side and appreciate more than 20 murals throughout the city's most vibrant districts!
Begin your quest in Old City, then travel north to Northern Liberties. Your tour guide will teach you all about the Mural Arts organization's history as well as how the incredible murals you'll see were created. Get off your Segway now and then to see the artwork more closely.
After that, you'll have a well-deserved rest at a nearby location before going on to the Spring Garden ("Loft District") region. Get ready for murals to pop up in unexpected places. Return to Old City to the Philly by Segway headquarters after an amazing ride through Chinatown.
- 2-hour guided Segway™ tour
- Photos of the tour (sent free of charge via email within 24-48 hours of your tour)
7 N Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Stati Uniti
The tour starts and ends at Philly by Segway.
What to Remember
- Guides and all guests will be required to wear protective facial coverings. Please refrain from joining the tour if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- All riders must wear a helmet (please provide your own, if you can't this will be provided by Philly by Segway) and bring valid identification.
- All riders must read and sign a waiver of liability. This will be provided to you digitally after booking.
- Riders must complete Segway™ training to their guide's satisfaction. Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.
- Segway riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- Riders must weigh between 100lbs - 300lbs.
- Groups can host a maximum of 8 participants.
- Closed-toed, comfortable shoes or sneakers are recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.