Red Rock Canyon Excursion
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Be awestruck by mother nature's spectacular display!
- Admire the deep canyons and stunning rock formations.
- Get to know this area like an expert even if it's your first time visiting.
With an adventure into the greatest of the Mojave Desert, you'll get a spectacular glimpse of the Southwest's distinctive geology, plants, and wildlife! On a ride through the beautiful and prehistoric scenery, the smooth-riding self-balancing brings you past the sandstone peaks of Red Rock Canyon! You'll begin your journey in the beautiful Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, about 20 miles west of Las Vegas. Following a tour of the visitor center, you'll embark on an expedition with your professional local guide. You'll be gliding through 8 miles (12 km) of beautiful terrain, including geological formations and deep gorges, after a little practice. Enjoy!
- Guided tour
- Self-balancing scooter and helmet
- Bottled water
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Please meet at 707 Fremont St. #1130 Las Vegas, NV. 89101 (inside Container Park).
What to Remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- The minimum age for this tour 18.
Tour begins at 9.00 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.