Sonoma and Napa Valley Full-day Wine Tour from San Francisco
Duration: Up to 9 hours
- Travel to the best wine-producing regions of North America.
- Take in panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin County, and other landmarks.
- Enjoy guided tastings and learn about wine production at up to four wineries.
Visit Northern California's world-famous wine country! You'll be escorted to Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley, two of the top wine-producing regions in North America. On your journey, you'll cross the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the scenery of Marin County and the Carneros District, as well as a quick stop at the Sonoma Historic Town Plaza.
You'll tour three vineyards to learn about traditional and modern winemaking techniques, as well as sample some of California's famed wine. There will be a lunch stop with the option of further wine tastings at your leisure (if time permits; lunch and additional tasting fees not included).
You can relax after a long day spent among the vineyards and beautiful hills.
- Wine tasting fees for 3 wineries
- Guided tour with helpful and knowledgeable guide
- Travel in luxury coach bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional tasting fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Infants (ages 0-4): free
Please confirm your hotel pickup at least 48 hours prior to departure. If you do not have a scheduled hotel pickup, you need to be at 288 Beach Street (at the corner of Mason Street) at least 20 mins prior to the departure.
What to Remember
- Guests and staff are required to wear face coverings onboard.
- Social distancing seating has been put into place. Boarding is coordinated from the rear forward to allow enough distance between passengers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on the bus and all buses will be cleaned between departures.
- Children are permitted on the tour but must be 21 or older to sample wines.
- Wineries may vary by day and availability. The tour route and some stops may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.