The Art Institute of Chicago: Semi-private Skip-the-line Tour
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Eliminateall of the bustle and tension with this skip-the-line tour.
- Make the most of your time in the museum by visiting all of the important works of art.
- Learn really interesting facts from your local expert guide.
The Art Institute of Chicago welcomes you! A stunning "art-mecca" that attracts tens of thousands of tourists each year, comparable to the Met, Louvre, and British Museum.
You'll be able to bypass the line, enter the museum before the general public, and discover the Institute's best and most famous masterpieces with the help of an engaging professional guide who will lead the way on this semi-private guided museum tour.
Instead of roaming aimlessly, you'll be able to make the most of your time and visit the museum's most important works of art. The best thing is that you have the option of skipping any line!
- Skip-the-Line semi-private museum tour
- Professional art historian guide
- All entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (ages 10-17)
- Infants (ages 0-9)
The Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603
Please meet at the "Lions Left", next to the iconic lion statues (the lion on the left when facing the museum) outside the main Museum entrance on South Michigan Avenue.
What to Remember
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests and a minimum of 2.
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothing and shoes.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.