The Best of Atlanta Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Find out everything you need to know about Atlanta.
- Hearintriguing facts about the city from your expert guide.
- Take a stroll through the city and get to know Atlanta like a local.
During this 2-hour private guided tour, learn about Georgia's capital city. You will see the city's most charming locations with the help of a professional guide. Did you know that Atlanta and Marthasville were initially named for Governor Wilson Lumpkin's daughter? During your private stroll, you'll learn all of this and more!
You will have the opportunity to see the city while learning interesting facts and tales. There will be enough to speak about because Atlanta is one of just two cities in the world to have two Nobel Peace Prize recipients. The number of stories concealed throughout Atlanta's streets, buildings, and corners will astound you.Your guide will explain what makes living in this city exceptional and unique. Perfect for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city!
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Meet your guide at the Centennial Olympic Park.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.