The Best of San Jose Guided Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a tour of San Jose's highlights with a guide.
- Learn about the city's intriguing facts and legends.
- Get some helpful hints for the remainder of your stay.
During this 2-hour walking tour, discover what San Jose has to offer! Follow your guide on a tour of the area's most famous landmarks. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city!
You will see the city's most charming locations with the help of a professional guide. San Jose's full name is El Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe, in case you didn't know. Is it true that San Jose was formerly California's capital? You will have the opportunity to see the city while learning interesting facts and tales. San Jose dubbed itself "Capital of Silicon Valley" as part of a publicity effort in 1988, indicating that it was confident in its future. The number of stories concealed throughout San Jose's streets, buildings, and corners will astound you. Your lovely guide will tell you what makes this city special and unique.
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
525 S Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128, USA
Meet your guide in front of the Winchester Mystery House.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.