The History of DC: Semi-private Walking Tour of the National Mall
Duration: From 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Enlighten yourself with Washington DC's outdoor landmarks at any time of day or night.
- See the picturesque lights of the buildings after sunset.
You'll view a mix of notable outdoor monuments on this guided walking tour. Explore the city after sunset to capture the dazzling building lights and browse the United States capital's most prominent national memorials to learn about their significance in the country's history.
Explore the city's rich history and the National Mall's monuments and memorials, which include statues of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Your tour guide will educate you on significant events in American history. Visit the Mall and World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam war memorials. Along the journey, you'll have lots of photo chances to fill your scrapbook.
- Professional tour guide
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (ages 10-17)
- Children (ages 0-9)
748 Jackson Pl NW, Washington, DC 20506, USA
Please meet at Lafayette Park at 16th St and H St NW.
What to Remember
- This semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- This semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met).
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed.
- This tour is wheelchair friendly.
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts.
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip.
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.