The New Orleans Haunted Pub Crawl
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Have a creepy and tipple-filled time.
- Uncover the deep and dark secrets of the French Quarter.
- Explore New Orleans' spooky side.
Set out on your own ghost pub crawl to learn about New Orleans' spooky, tipsy history! Don't be misled by the French Quarter's glitz and glam; this adventure will show you the neighborhood's darker side! As you sip your way through the city's most haunted bars and restaurants, you'll learn about the city's deep dark secrets.
Don't worry, you'll see the Lalaurie Mansion, the Omni Royal, and, of course, Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop along the way. Enjoy your icy (yet refreshing) drinks.
- Local expert guide
- Visit to private courtyards, bars, and most haunted houses on New Orleans
- Visit to the Lalaurie Mansion, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop and Omni Royal
- Drink samples
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at 819 Decatur St.
What to Remember
- Participants must be 21 to drink alcohol.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.