Trail of Time Tour in Grand Canyon
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take a guided walk from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village along the paved Trail of Time for a spectacular and geological journey.
- Visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, Grand Canyon Village, Hopi House, and Yavapai Point Observatory.
From the ground, take in the Grand Canyon's immensity and awe-inspiring splendor. Your experienced guide will transport you to the route in an open-air Jeep Wrangler and walk you along the paved Trail of Time from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village, filled with facts about the geological formations and multi-colored rock layers. You'll stop at Yavapai Point Observatory, Hopi House, which is packed with wonderful Hopi arts and crafts, and the spectacular El Tovar Lodge, with plenty of time to soak in the expansive vistas and ever-changing light. Your trip also includes a free ticket to the Imax film "The Hidden Secrets."
- Guided tour
- Park admission fees
- Ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets'
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 2-15)
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Please arrive 30 minutes before your tour departure time.
What to Remember
- The booking minimum is two adult passengers.
- Children must be 2 years or older to take this tour and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions.
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.