Two-hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise on Lake Fairview in Orlando
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take a 25-foot MacGregor sailboat around Lake Fairview.
- Admire the reflection of the Orlando sunset on the ocean.
- Experience a private tripwith your friends and family.
On this two-hour sailing trip in Orlando, take in the grandeur of a central Florida sunset. As the sun sets, you'll be treated to a private boat cruise around Lake Fairview. Your tour guide and expert sailor will whisk you away on an exclusive sunset excursion aboard a 25-foot MacGregor sailboat.
- Experienced captain / sailing instructor
- A cooler - guests are welcome to bring their other beverages & snacks (alcohol permitted)
- Life jackets for all sizes
- Dry storage
- Water bottles
- Children (ages 5-12)
2200 Lee Rd, Orlando, FL 32810
Please meet at the public boat ramp.
What to Remember
- The boat can hold up to 4 adults or a family of 5.
- You must be age 5+ to participate in this cruise.
- You are permitted to bring a personal cooler with food and beverages (alcohol permitted).
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.