Andes High Mountain Guided Tour in Mendoza
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 11 hours 30 minutes
- Travel between Argentina and Chile and see the most essential sights.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the mountain range while on the journey.
- Marvel at the massive Potrerillos Dam.
- Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas are all worth a visit.
You will leave early in the morning to catch the first glimpses of the Cordón del Plata mountain range. Admire the massive Potrerillos Dam before continuing on to Uspallata, a pre-Hispanic town. Visit the Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas communities, as well as the Los Penitentes ski resort. As you go towards the Cerro Aconcagua, look at the Puente del Inca, a natural rock arch. Consider the breathtaking vistas of the world's highest mountain summit outside of Asia. The tour concludes with a visit to Villa Las Cuevas, located halfway between Las Cuevas and the Cristo Redentor Tunnel, which leads to a monument commemorating Chile's and Argentina's friendship.
-Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels
- Guided high mountain tour in Mendoza (bilingüal guide Spanish/English)
Please wait in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time, between 7.30am and 8.30am.
What to Remember
-This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is not stroller accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Infant seats unavailable (Infants must not sit on laps).
Daily at 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.