Beagle Channel Navigation
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take a relaxing and peaceful cruise along the Beagle Channel, and admire the city of Ushuaia from a different perspective.
- Sail around the Island of the Birds, taking in the sights of the Fuegian birds and the sea lions.
Enjoy a leisurely catamaran cruise through the historic and challenging Beagle Channel, which has been the site of numerous historic shipwrecks in the frigid waters south of the Strait of Magellan. You take sail from the tourist pier through the spacious Ushuaia Bay, taking in the profile of Ushuaia and the geographical distribution at the foot of the Andes Mountains from a different perspective until you reach the Beagle Channel via the Paso Chico. There is a cruise around the Island of the Birds, where you may see the Fuegian birds, and then a sail around the Island of the Sea Lions.
When you arrive at the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse, take a look around. You will be able to observe Imperial Cormorant and Rocky Cormorant colonies at the Illuminators, also known as the Lighthouse of the End of the World. The view of the mountain range that surrounds the city of Ushuaia, as well as the lush vegetation that surrounds it, can be breathtaking at the end of the journey.
-2.30 hours of navigation
- Transfer Hotel - Pier only
- Pier taxes
-Transfer Pier - Hotel
- Food and drinks
Please be ready 15 minutes before the pick-up time at the hotel lobby.
What to Remember
-Children up to 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Ushuaia hotels.
- You should wear a hat, gloves, jacket or coat.
Daily at 8.00am and 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.