Buenos Aires Flavors Food Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Spend a fantastic evening learning about the culinary culture of Buenos Aires.
- Discover how dulce de leche, one of Argentina's most beloved sweet delicacies, is made.
- Take a stroll through the old San Telmo Market's passageways.
- Indulge in three delectable meals of traditional Argentinian cuisine.
The Casa del Dulce de Leche will be your first stop on your cuisine tour. You'll get a guided tour of this historic specialty business and discover how they create their wonderful star product, dulce de leche, a creamy caramel-like delight. And, of course, you'll get to try a variety of flavors!
You'll head to the Mercado de San Telmo with a sweet taste in your mouth. This food market has been an important part of the Buenos Aires food scene since it first opened in 1897. When you see the various kiosks selling meat, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables; the highest quality components that form the foundation of the most popular dishes in Argentinian cuisine; you'll quickly understand why.
The Tierra Mendocina winery will be your next visit, where you'll spend 55 minutes sampling two different Argentinian wines: red Malbec and white Torrontes. A local cheese platter will be served alongside the great wines. Cheers!
After visiting the winery, head to the Revire Brasas Bravas restaurant to complete your Buenos Aires culinary adventure. Enjoy three delectable meals with a drink at a traditional Argentinian dinner.
You'll be driven back to your hotel at 10 p.m. after your delicious supper, which will last approximately an hour.
- 3-course dinner
- Hotel drop-off
- Guided tour
-Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
-Children 3-8 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Plaza Dorrego, Humberto 1º, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This tour runs from Dorrego square.
What to Remember
-Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Participants will be divided into groups according to the chosen language, it's possible that the tour can be offered in two languages simultaneously.
Thursday and Friday at 6.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.