Buenos Aires Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour: 24hr and 48hr
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
- Use for 24 or 48 hours at no cost.
- Get on and off the bus as you please, and choose what you want to see.
- Is this your first time? This is a fantastic opportunity to get to know the region like a pro.
The Tourist Bus will take you to some of Buenos Aires' most iconic locations. You'll be able to take in panoramic views of historical sites, cultural spaces, and unique Argentine neighborhoods.
The buses run every 30 minutes, and the travel within the city lasts 3 hours and 20 minutes, with a Hop-on/Hop-off service that allows you to board and exit the bus as often as you choose.
The Tourist Bus runs from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and makes 22 stops throughout the city:
- Teatro Colón
- Av. de Mayo
- Plaza del Congreso
- Paseo de la Historieta
- San Telmo
- Plaza Dorrego
- La Bombonera (Boca Juniors stadium)
- La Boca - Caminito
- Puente de la Mujer
- Puerto Madero
- Galerías Pacífico
- Plaza San Martín
- Parque Thays
- Floralis Genérica
- Plaza Italia
- Palermo Soho
- Plaza Serrano
- Bosques de Palermo
- Monumento a los Españoles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
-Audio guide available in 9 languages (Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian)
- Hop-on hop-off tour
-Entrance tickets to museums and monuments
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 4-8 years old
- Free for infants 0-3 years old
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hop on your bus at any of the 22 stops along the tour.
What to Remember
-The service will not be suspended due to rain.
- You will receive the bus voucher from the local provider after your purchase.
- You can present a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours respectively from the first ride on the bus.
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
Daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm, with departures every 20 minutes.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.