Buenos Aires Small Group Premium City Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Walk through the neighborhoods of Buenos Aires to learn about the city's history.
-Visit Floralis Generica, the Recoleta Cemetery's Eva Peron Mausoleum, and Plaza de Mayo.
- A smaller group size allows you to have a more customized experience while still being in good company.
The tour begins in the city's northwestern reaches, where you will visit the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo, and Recoleta. Following that, we'll pause for photos at Floralis Generica and enjoy a 30-minute tour of the Recoleta Cemetery, which contains the graves of prominent people such as Eva Perón, Argentina's presidents, Nobel Prize recipients, and Napoleon's granddaughter.
Following that, we'll spend 30 minutes at Plaza de Mayo, the city's birthplace. Then take a 30-minute stroll around the La Boca area, admiring the colorful conventillos (homes of Italian immigrants from the late 1800s) and the lovely Caminito Street.
We'll keep walking towards the city center along 9 de Julio Avenue, which is home to the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Finally, we'll finish the journey by exploring the city's south side to breathe the tango air at its birthplace, the San Telmo area.
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
-Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
-Children 3-8 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña 620, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This tour runs from the Baires Gallery.
What to Remember
-Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to departure.
- Participants will be divided into groups according to the chosen language, it's possible that the tour can be offered in two languages simultaneously.
Daily at 8.45am and 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.