Colonia Full Day Tour from Buenos Aires
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Pay a visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a stroll through the neighborhood.
- Take a history tour to travel back in time.
- This is an excellent option for families.
This full-day journey from Buenos Aires allows you to visit the charming Uruguayan town of Colonia. Spend a day seeing the UNESCO-listed village of Colonia del Sacramento after crossing the famed Rio de la Plata. The city's layout differs from that of most Uruguayan cities due to its colonial heritage. Admire the magnificent Portuguese colonial structures, flower-filled plazas, and winding cobblestone pathways on a 2-hour walking tour of Colonia. You'll also have free time to visit the various craft stores and eateries in the area.
-Professional bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ferry tickets
- Colonia del Sacramento walking tour
-Food and drinks
- Ticket to Faro de Colonia del Sacramento
- Children (age 2-7)
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-IMPORTANT: After booking, please contact the local operator to provide the following information needed in order to buy the ferry tickets: full names, date of birth, passport numbers, and nationalities (you will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Group size: max. 15 people.
Daily at 7.00 AM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.