Curitiba Night Tour with Dinner
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take a night tour of the city and see the city's most attractive illuminated tourist attractions.
- Visit the Botanical Garden and the Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
- In the culinary suburb of Santa Felicidade, enjoy an Italian dinner.
Explore Curitiba at night and marvel at the city's most interesting illuminated tourist attractions. The futuristic Oscar Niemeyer Museum, the Botanical Garden, and the Wire Opera House Theatre are all worth seeing. Tangüá Park, one of Paraná's most beautiful parks, will also be visited. The excursion also includes a meal in Santa Felicidade, a gastronomic suburb where you'll sample some typical Italian specialties.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Curitiba
- Tour guide (Portuguese/English/Spanish)
- Dinner in a traditional Italian restaurant at Santa Felicidade
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
- Pick up at the hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Tuesday to Sunday at 7.00pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.