Delta Premium Tour: Five Rivers and Visit to Puerto de Frutos
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires, Tigre, and the river from contemporary and luxurious boats as you explore the world's widest river and the Paraná Delta's islands.
- A guided bus tour of Tigre will show you the highlights of the city.
Begin your journey in Buenos Aires' Puerto Madero and embark on a one-hour and 50-minute coastal journey down the La Plata River. Along the route, you'll see numerous sights along the shore and learn about what you're seeing thanks to an audio guide that's included.
Then you'll go to the Paraná Delta, where you'll cruise the Rio Lujan, Vinculacion River, San Antonio, and the Sarmiento River, stopping at renowned landmarks along the way before landing at the Tigre Port.
You'll board a bus in Tigre with a guide who will teach you about the city's history and origins. Before arriving in Puerto de Frutos, you'll see Tigre's main attractions, such as Paseo Victoria, its museums, and the casino. Before returning to Buenos Aires, you'll have some free time to see the ports and go shopping.
-Hotel pick-up (only for hotels in Downtown Buenos Aires)
- Boat tickets
- Boarding fee
- Drop Off at important attraction of the city center
- Guided tour
- Children 3-8 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pick-up at your hotel (Downtown hotels in Buenos Aires) If your hotel is outside the central area of the city, we'll mark a meeting point or add an extra charge for pick-up.
What to Remember
-Participants will be divided into groups according to the chosen language, it's possible that the tour can be offered in two languages simultaneously.
- This tour does not include hotel drop-off, we'll finish at important tourist points.
Daily at 8.45am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.