Estancia Nibepo Aike Half-Day Tour with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Discover a real Patagonian ranch at Estancia Nibepo Aike.
- Take in the beautiful scenery along the way.
- Start your day at the estancia with some homemade cakes and pastries for breakfast.
- Take in the breathtaking panorama of the Andes mountain range.
You'll leave El Calafate on the Provincial Route 15, commonly known as "the route to the estancias," which is an unpaved road. Condors, foxes, and hares may all be seen along the way, with Cerro Fras taking center stage. The terrain abruptly changes from steppe-land to alpine scenery after crossing the Rio Rico. After passing through Los Glaciares National Park and traveling along the edge of Lago Roca, the estancia is reached.
The estancia's host guide greets you and leads you to the Quincho (rustic dining room), where you can enjoy a hot beverage (tea, coffee, or mate) and home-made cakes and pastries. The walk then begins around the main building, which is a wonderful example of a Patagonian estancia. The gang reconvenes at the shearing shed's door after the trek. There, you'll be able to view inside such a shed, complete with all of its expert employees, and learn about the shearing teams' operation. When you return to the Quincho, the person conducting the roasting will be waiting with the meat, ready to wow the diners with delicious Patagonian lamb while taking in the breathtaking view of the Andes mountain range.
-Pick-up and drop-off from/to centrally located hotels in Calafate village
- Breakfast (tea/coffee/mate and cakes) / Lunch: Lamb with salad, dessert with 1 glass of wine or soft drink per person
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- Gaucho demonstration
- Entrance fee
- Other services not specified
Pick-up at the hotel.
What to Remember
-Special meals are available on request (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan).
- You can add a 45 minutes horseback ride for an extra fee.
- Comfortable and warm clothes and sunglasses recommended.
Daily at 8.30 AM.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.