Full-Day Tour to Montevideo from Buenos Aires
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Get a taste of Montevideo's allure.
- Take a ferry across the Rio de la Plata and take in the sights.
- With the help of your experienced guide, learn about the city's history and culture.
This full-day tour starting from Buenos Aires will introduce you to the charms of Montevideo, Uruguay's capital. Board the ferry with your local guide to cross the Rio de la Plata and take in the scenery along the way to Uruguay. Spend the day wandering around cobblestone streets, admiring the city's stunning architecture, and visiting museums and parks. As you walk, your guide will provide entertaining comments about the city's history and culture. Before returning to Buenos Aires by ferry, stop for lunch (at your own expense) at a popular neighborhood restaurant.
-Professional guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ferry tickets
- Montevideo city tour
-Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Carrasco
-Children (age 2-7)
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour. Please, contact the local operator after booking to provide the passport details of each participant. You will find their contact information in the voucher.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 participants.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship.
Daily at 6.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.