Mendoza Half-Day Wine Tour with Tasting
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take a look at the vineyards in the Lujan de Cuyo and Maipu departments.
- Tour two wineries and sample top-notch wines that represent Argentina around the world.
- Learn about the many methods and processes used in the vinification process.
This excursion allows you to see some wineries in the Lujan de Cuyo and Maipu departments. Learn about the work culture of immigrants who succeeded to turn a large desert into a prosperous oasis by using irrigation skills (canals and ditches) inherited from the old Aborigins. Here you will find prominent vineyards that represent Argentinian wines around the world with top-notch wines.
You'll go to two vineyards, where you'll learn about traditional processes as well as those that use the most cutting-edge technology, all while being guided by winemaking experts. View the winemaking methods and procedures, as well as the bottling and labeling of wines, followed by a sampling of the various lines offered by the wineries.
-Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Mendoza downtown
- Guided tour (bilingüal guide Spanish/English)
- Visit to two wineries and an olive grove
- Wine tasting
-Food and drinks not listed as inclusions
- Personal expenses
Please wait in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
What to Remember
-Minimum age required to consume alcohol is 18 years (you must present a valid photo ID).
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Daily at 2.30 PM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.