Punta Tombo Penguin Reserve Full-Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 11 hours 30 minutes
- Visit the world's largest Magellan penguin refuge on the continent.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery and fauna of Punta Tombo.
- Other sea birds to look out for are the kelp gull or southern gull, skuas, Antarctic doves, and more.
The Punta Tombo Animal Reserve is the world's largest continental reserve of Magellan penguins, which flock to this location every year to nest, breed, have their young, and molt before returning to the northeastern coast of South America. Other marine birds such as the kelp gull or southern gull, skuas, two species of cormorants (Royal and Rock), Antarctic doves, and other huge species of sea birds such as petrels cohabit with the penguins. Guanacos, armadillos, maras (Patagonian hare), smaller rhea, and foxes can also be seen.
-Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located Puerto Madryn hotels
- Guided tour of Punta Tombo (English and Spanish)
-National Park entrance fee (15 USD per person approx.)
- Food and drinks
Please wait in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
What to Remember
-Comfortable clothes and sunglasses recommended.
- You should bring a box lunch.
Daily at 7.30 AM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.