San Isidro and Tigre Delta Small-Group Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 5 hours 30 minutes
- Visit Victoria Island and the Arrayanes Forest, both of which are one-of-a-kind.
- Sail the Nahuel Huapi Lake, Argentina's largest lake.
- Take part in professionally led walks.
- Select from a variety of trails.
Begin your excursion with a pick-up from your Buenos Aires accommodation and a short ride to the harbor. Set sail alongside the Rio de la Plata in first-class on a motorboat and take in the sights as you travel through the northern neighborhoods and upstream into the Tigre Delta. Enjoy refreshments on board while gliding over the delta's islands, stilted buildings, and floating marketplaces, then arrive in Tigre following the cruise. Transfer to Tigre by minibus and spend some time shopping in the town's markets and shops before returning to Buenos Aires.Stop in San Isidro for a walking tour of the ancient town and a visit to the world-famous San Isidro cathedral along the way. The tour concludes with a pickup from your hotel in Buenos Aires.
-A unique tour of Tigre and San Isidro, traveling of first-class boat
- Admire magnificent views of Buenos Aires and the Tigre Delta from the water
- Explore the provincial towns of Tigre and San Isidro
- Personalized experience
-Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Children (age 2-7)
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
Daily at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.