Small Circuit with Campanario Hill Half-Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Learn about Bariloche's natural and historic history.
- From Campanario Hill, take in the greatest view of the city.
- Take a walk to take in the sights and sounds of the city.
Prepare to experience a sightseeing tour that will take you to stunning overlooks where you can take incredible photos and learn about Bariloche's cultural, natural, and historic history. This short circle is a great way to take in the sights and sounds of the city. Various sites along the road and natural vistas, such as Baha López and Panoramic Point, are great spots to take in Bariloche's splendor. The Campanario Hill chairlift, located in the "heart of the landscape" (Km. 17), allows you to take in the area's most spectacular vista. Textiles, wood, candles, ceramics, and cosmetics, among other things, are among the many regional handcraft products to be found.
-Guided sightseeing tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Bariloche center
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lifting medium on Campanario Hill
-Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What to Remember
-Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Comfortable clothes and sunglasses recommended.
- Physical difficulty level: Easy.
Daily at 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.