Tigre Delta Trip and Visit to Puerto de Frutos
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Sail along the Tigre River and take in the sights of the delta's islands.
- Explore the vibrant Puerto de Frutos with its diverse selection of businesses and products.
- For a day, get away from the city's noise and traffic.
First, we'll visit the northern part of Buenos Aires Province, where the small city of Tigre is located. You'll have a gorgeous boat ride along the Tigre River, marveling at the views of the small streams that branch off and the numerous islands of the delta. As you travel by residences, schools, and churches, you'll get a taste of the average islander lifestyle.
Paseo Victorica, Museo del Mate, and the Naval Museum may all be seen from the minibus. You'll also get a great view of the Tigre Art Museum, which is a magnificent edifice from the late 1800s.
Finally, you'll travel to the Puerto de Frutos neighborhood, where you'll have free time to shop and visit museums.
-Quick visit to Puerto de Frutos
- Boat ride
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels in central Buenos Aires)
- drop off at important tourist points of the city
- Guided tour
- Hotel drop-off
-Children 3-8 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pick-up at your hotel (Downtown hotels in Buenos Aires) - If your hotel is outside the central area of the city, we'll mark a meeting point or add an extra charge for pick-up.
What to Remember
-Please confirm your pick-up time and location with the local provider and be ready 5 minutes prior departure.
- Participants will be divided into groups according to the chosen language, it's possible that the tour can be offered in two languages simultaneously.
Monday to Saturday at 8.45am and 1.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.