Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest Half-Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Visit Victoria Island and the Arrayanes Forest, both of which are one-of-a-kind.
- Sail the Nahuel Huapi Lake, Argentina's largest lake.
- Take part in professionally led walks.
- Select from a variety of trails.
You will leave the hotel early in the morning for Puerto Pauelo. After 30 minutes of navigation, you arrive at Victoria Island's Anchorena Port. You will have numerous options for enjoying your stay on the island, including guided hikes with experienced guides to see cave paintings or, if you prefer, a visit to Cerro Bella, from where you will be able to admire Victoria Island and its surrounds in their entirety. There are several recognized pathways where you can go for a walk on your own.
Then you'll reboard and cruise for 40 minutes to the Quetrihue peninsula, where you'll tour the famed Arrayanes forest. Another stroll into the woodland is available, with varying scenery depending on the season. Finally, you boarded the boat for the final time, and after an hour of sailing, you arrived in Bariloche, where the tour ended, and you were driven back to your hotel.
-Pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in Bariloche city centre
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided boat ride of Victoria Island and Myrtle Forest
- Guide (English and Spanish speaking)
-Food and drinks
- Admission fee to the National Park (Approx USD 15 per person)
- Port Taxes (approx USD 3 per person)
- Personal expenses
-Children 5-12 years old
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What to Remember
-Please note: From April to October the tour departures only on the afternoon.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Comfortable clothes and boots recommended.
- Physical difficulty level: Easy.
Daily at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.