Balneario Camboriu Guided Tour from Florianopolis
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Visit Balneário Cambori, a miniature version of Rio de Janeiro.
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in Brazil.
- Take in the beautiful beaches and lush green hills.
- Have fun and enjoy thrilling experiences at Unipraias Park.
Meet your guide at your hotel at 8 a.m. and travel 1.5 hours north to Balneário Cambori, a miniature version of Rio de Janeiro. Balneário Cambori, with its beaches and lush green hills, has its own statue of Christ and a network of cable cars that may remind you of the cable cars on Sugar Loaf Mountain. Unipraias Park is the main attraction in Balneário de Cambori, which is one of the most visited cities in Brazil.
The city tour begins along Atlântica Avenue, with the first stop in Barra Norte, where you will have free time for photos. Then proceed to State Avenue in the direction of Barra Sul, where there is another photo stop, this time at Molhe, the city's most recent tourist attraction. You will then travel to Barra Sul, where you will visit Unipraias Park. Three stations are interconnected by 47 aerial cable cars that cover 3.25 km at a maximum height of 240 meters. Stop at Mata Atlântica station to take in the spectacular views of the beach. Following that is the Laranjeiras Station, which is ideal for those who want to relax with a good sea bath on a quiet beach.
The park has thrilling activities such as the Youhooo!, a mountain sled that can reach speeds of up to 60 km/h. You could also try out the ZipRider! Where you descend for nearly a kilometer at a height of more than 240 meters. Unipraias Park is an excellent location for taking in the best views of the city, exploring Balneário, and having thrilling experiences at the top of Aguada Hill.
-Roundtrip transportation to most hotels in Florianópolis
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Panoramic city tour in Balneario Camboriu
-Ticket to Unipraias Park
- Food and drinks
Pick up from your hotel.
What to Remember
-The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Roundtrip transportation is only for Florianópolis hotels.
- Ticket to Unipraias price is BRL 42,00. Children under 5 years have free entrance. Children from 6 to 12 years and above 60 years pay half price (Price is approximated and subject to change without notice).
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Friday and Sunday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.