Blumenau Guided Excursion from Florianópolis
Languge: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Visit Blumenau, a charming German colonized city carved in the south of Brazil.
- Visit the Beer Museum.
- Visit the Oktoberfest venue, Vila Germanic Park.
Visit Blumenau, a delightful tiny German colony city nestled in the heart of Brazil's south. The city is known as the "Beer Capital of Brazil." Discover the Biergarten, the birthplace of the city and home to the Beer Museum. The Mausoleum of Dr. Blumenau, Alameda das Palmeiras, the Museum of the Colonial Family, and the Cats Cemetery are all nearby. Soon after, you'll have a panoramic tour of the city, with a 15-minute photo stop at City Hall. After that, you'll go to the Vila Germanic Park, which is home to the Oktoberfest, as well as major events in Blumenau. There are some tourist stores with Germanic motifs and mementos from the events. You'll have plenty of time to wander around the hamlet and shop for knitwear, liquors, and handicrafts.
-Roundtrip transportation to most hotels in Florianópolis
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Food and drinks
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The tour starts and ends at Florianópolis hotels.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Tuesday and Thursday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.