1 Day Tour of Quebec City and Montmorency Falls
Language: English, French
Duration: 12 hours
- Explore the picturesque Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Be enchanted by the natural splendor of Montmorency Falls.
- Enjoy a thorough tour followed by free time to explore on your own.
Join us on a full-day bus tour of Quebec City to see everything the city has to offer, including a visit to the Montmorency Falls!
Your day tour will begin with a 45-minute (about) walking tour of Quebec's Place Royale, the birthplace of French culture in North America. Then head to Montmorency Falls for a magnificent photo opportunity and a great site to visit for nature enthusiasts and anybody else interested in taking in the beauty of this diverse area.
You'll return to Old Québec via the Saint John's Gate, North America's only fortified city. Drive along Grande Allée, Québec City's "Champs Élysées." Discover the ambiance of the popular sidewalk restaurants, cafés, and European architecture. The Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, the Québec Parliament, the Price building, and many more iconic landmarks may be seen.
After your Old Quebec tour, you'll have 3 hours of free time to explore Petit Champlain and eat lunch, shop, and enjoy the joie de vivre the area has to offer!
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees to Montmorency Falls
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
1255 Peel Street, Montreal, QC H3B 4V4
What to Remember
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Infants (ages 0-4) go for free and do not need a ticket.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.