12 Minute Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Duration: Up to 12 minutes
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight above the renowned waterfalls while getting a stunning aerial view of the Niagara Falls.
- Take amazing pictures to show off to your friends and family.
This all-scenic Niagara Falls flight-seeing tour provides you a spectacular view of Niagara Falls, from the sensation of take-off to the excitement of soaring over the violent rapids and the falling waterfall!
From the air, take in the natural and man-made wonders. All from the safety and comfort of an Airbus H130 helicopter that has been properly maintained. Any trip to Niagara Falls will be enhanced by this helicopter tour.
The tour begins at the Sir Adam Beck Generating Plant and ends at the Niagara Parks Commission School of Horticulture. It follows the Niagara River from the Whirlpool area to the Rainbow Bridge, passing through the Whirlpool Rapids. Then you'll see the Skylon Tower and the American Falls.Your Niagara Falls helicopter tour begins to shift course, following the arc of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, just when it appears that you would approach the Fallsview area.
- 12-minute helicopter ride
- Taped commentary available in 12 languages
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free when sitting on parent's lap
3731 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
Meet at Niagara Helicopters Limited on the corner of the Niagara Parkway and Victoria Avenue in Niagara Falls, Canada.
What to Remember
- Passengers will be required to wear face masks. Failure to do so will prevent them from boarding and taking part in the tour.
- Before boarding the helicopter, each passenger will be asked to use a hand sanitizer station located at the helipad entranceway.
- The helicopter cabin will be disinfected, by ground crew, after each flight and before new passengers are accepted inside the cabin.
- At no time will any two separate parties be allowed to fly within the same helicopter. Only 5 people residing at the same residence would be allowed to fly at once.
- Valid, government-issued photo I.D. must be presented by all passengers and guests.
- Flight time includes boarding and disembarking time.
- The tour may be canceled in cases of inclement weather, in which cases you will be contacted to reschedule.
- The commentary narration is also available for download to play through your device when not available in the Helicopter - in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Russian.
Flights depart daily from 9:00 am until sunset.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.