4-hour Electric Bike Vista Architecture Guided Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Rent an electric bike and ride around Montreal.
- Treat yourself to a delectable meal at the top-rated Première Moisson.
- Have a drink at a resto-pub in Old Montreal.
Enjoy a beautiful day in Montreal, where water, architecture, and green spaces are all in perfect harmony. Bike across the St-Lawrence River and onto Notre-Dame Island's F1 racetrack. This is an unusual and one-of-a-kind method to get to know this bustling metropolis! This circuit also allows you to see the architectural marvels that have helped Montreal become known, as well as the parks that have contributed to its success. You'll also have the opportunity to visit Montreal's top-rated bakery, «Première Moisson», which is located beside the historic Lachine Canal in the famed Atwater Market. You'll also have the opportunity to drink a beer or glass of wine provided at an Old Montreal resto-pub located just next to Montreal On Wheels at the end of your trip!
- Bike rental
- Helmet and U-lock
- Cycling network map
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
- After-tour free drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal
27 De la Commune Street East, Montréal, QC, Canada
Please meet directly at the bike shop on 27, De la Commune East Street, Montreal.
What to Remember
- You must be age 13+ to participate in the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people who suffer from heights.
- The guided tour is 10 km. Participants need to have a moderate level of fitness.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Please arrive 15 minutes before activity starts.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.